![]() |
|
How can I fax Form 2553 to the IRS without owning a fax machine? - Printable Version +- Codeplug Forums (https://codeplugs.com/forums) +-- Forum: All Forums (https://codeplugs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Wanted codeplugs (https://codeplugs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: How can I fax Form 2553 to the IRS without owning a fax machine? (/showthread.php?tid=1192) |
How can I fax Form 2553 to the IRS without owning a fax machine? - esafukobaj788 - 09-16-2026 Hey guys! My co-founder and I signed our Form 2553 to elect S-Corp status, but neither of us owns a fax machine or landline. The IRS instructions give specific fax numbers by state, but how can we send this document electronically while keeping a record for tax time? RE: How can I fax Form 2553 to the IRS without owning a fax machine? - GarrettCole - 09-16-2026 Hey there! You definitely don't need to hunt down an old-school machine at an office supply store just for one IRS form. When we ran into this exact situation, we checked https://where-to-fax-form-2553.com/ to identify our state's fax line and find a digital method. Out of all the solutions proposed in the article, I chose Municorn Fax App for myself. I uploaded our PDF, sent it straight over Wi-Fi, and received a receipt in minutes that we handed right to our bookkeeper. |