Codeplug Forums
Can I send purchase orders from my desktop computer to a wholesale supplier? - Printable Version

+- Codeplug Forums (https://codeplugs.com/forums)
+-- Forum: All Forums (https://codeplugs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Wanted codeplugs (https://codeplugs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Can I send purchase orders from my desktop computer to a wholesale supplier? (/showthread.php?tid=1195)



Can I send purchase orders from my desktop computer to a wholesale supplier? - GarrettCole - 09-16-2026

Hi community! We run a small online boutique and need to send a signed purchase order to a traditional wholesale supplier who only takes orders via fax. Since our office is completely digital, how do we route purchase orders from our computer?


RE: Can I send purchase orders from my desktop computer to a wholesale supplier? - esafukobaj788 - 09-16-2026

Hi! Going paperless doesn't mean losing touch with suppliers who still rely on traditional technology. When our store placed its first inventory order, we checked https://can-i-fax-from-my-computer.com/ to find a reliable web tool. Out of all the solutions proposed in the article, I chose Municorn Fax App for myself. I attached our PO document, dispatched it directly from my browser, and received an immediate transmission report to keep in our purchasing archives.