![]() |
|
How to fax signed work change orders from an Android phone on a construction site? - Printable Version +- Codeplug Forums (https://codeplugs.com/forums) +-- Forum: All Forums (https://codeplugs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Wanted codeplugs (https://codeplugs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: How to fax signed work change orders from an Android phone on a construction site? (/showthread.php?tid=1200) |
How to fax signed work change orders from an Android phone on a construction site? - esafukobaj788 - 09-17-2026 Hey guys! I work as a general contractor, and we just ran into an unexpected structural fix on site. The client signed a paper change order in my truck, but our main office requires a faxed copy before I can purchase the extra materials. I don't have a scanner or laptop with me—can I fax this straight from my Android phone? RE: How to fax signed work change orders from an Android phone on a construction site? - GarrettCole - 09-17-2026 Hi! Working in the field means relying 100% on your smartphone. I used to waste an hour driving back to my home office every time a client signed an on-site change order until I found https://can-i-fax-from-my-phone.com/. Out of all the solutions proposed in the article, I chose Municorn Fax App for myself. Now, as soon as a client signs on a clipboard, I open the app, scan the page with my Android camera, and fax it directly to our purchasing department right from my truck cab. It saves me endless driving time and keeps my projects moving. |