Codeplug Forums
How to fax earnest money receipt forms from a MacBook Air to an escrow agent? - Printable Version

+- Codeplug Forums (https://codeplugs.com/forums)
+-- Forum: All Forums (https://codeplugs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Wanted codeplugs (https://codeplugs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: How to fax earnest money receipt forms from a MacBook Air to an escrow agent? (/showthread.php?tid=1202)



How to fax earnest money receipt forms from a MacBook Air to an escrow agent? - GarrettCole - 09-17-2026

Hey everyone! I’m a real estate broker working on a MacBook Air at an open house. The seller’s escrow company demands a faxed copy of the signed earnest money deposit agreement within the hour to secure the purchase contract. Can I handle this entire transmission from my Mac without going to an office store?


RE: How to fax earnest money receipt forms from a MacBook Air to an escrow agent? - esafukobaj788 - 09-17-2026

Hi! Real estate deals move quickly, and handling client paperwork directly from your laptop keeps transactions moving smoothly. I ran into a similar crunch during a closing and looked up https://fax-app-for-mac.com/. Out of all the solutions proposed in the article, I chose Municorn Fax App for myself. I opened the signed PDF, added the escrow desk number, and sent it instantly over my cellular hotspot, receiving a confirmation page in under two minutes.