Dismiss this notice
Welcome to the new forums.
These will replace the old wanted sections and allow users to interact with each other and get files they need. Also it will allow for more discussion about codeplugs and hopefully help people get more out of this site. Please share any feedback with us via the contact links on the main page so we can keep improving this site for all.

NOTE: You will have to register with this system as the older user logins are not compatible with the new forums.


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How can I fax Form 2553 to the IRS without owning a fax machine?
#1
Hey guys! My co-founder and I signed our Form 2553 to elect S-Corp status, but neither of us owns a fax machine or landline. The IRS instructions give specific fax numbers by state, but how can we send this document electronically while keeping a record for tax time?
Reply
#2
Hey there! You definitely don't need to hunt down an old-school machine at an office supply store just for one IRS form. When we ran into this exact situation, we checked https://where-to-fax-form-2553.com/ to identify our state's fax line and find a digital method. Out of all the solutions proposed in the article, I chose Municorn Fax App for myself. I uploaded our PDF, sent it straight over Wi-Fi, and received a receipt in minutes that we handed right to our bookkeeper.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)