Dismiss this notice
Welcome to the new forums.
These will replace the old wanted sections and allow users to interact with each other and get files they need. Also it will allow for more discussion about codeplugs and hopefully help people get more out of this site. Please share any feedback with us via the contact links on the main page so we can keep improving this site for all.

NOTE: You will have to register with this system as the older user logins are not compatible with the new forums.


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I send purchase orders from my desktop computer to a wholesale supplier?
#2
Hi! Going paperless doesn't mean losing touch with suppliers who still rely on traditional technology. When our store placed its first inventory order, we checked https://can-i-fax-from-my-computer.com/ to find a reliable web tool. Out of all the solutions proposed in the article, I chose Municorn Fax App for myself. I attached our PO document, dispatched it directly from my browser, and received an immediate transmission report to keep in our purchasing archives.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I send purchase orders from my desktop computer to a wholesale supplier? - by esafukobaj788 - 09-16-2026, 08:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)