Dismiss this notice
Welcome to the new forums.
These will replace the old wanted sections and allow users to interact with each other and get files they need. Also it will allow for more discussion about codeplugs and hopefully help people get more out of this site. Please share any feedback with us via the contact links on the main page so we can keep improving this site for all.

NOTE: You will have to register with this system as the older user logins are not compatible with the new forums.


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to fax signed work change orders from an Android phone on a construction site?
#1
Hey guys! I work as a general contractor, and we just ran into an unexpected structural fix on site. The client signed a paper change order in my truck, but our main office requires a faxed copy before I can purchase the extra materials. I don't have a scanner or laptop with me—can I fax this straight from my Android phone?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to fax signed work change orders from an Android phone on a construction site? - by esafukobaj788 - 09-17-2026, 01:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)