Dismiss this notice
Welcome to the new forums.
These will replace the old wanted sections and allow users to interact with each other and get files they need. Also it will allow for more discussion about codeplugs and hopefully help people get more out of this site. Please share any feedback with us via the contact links on the main page so we can keep improving this site for all.

NOTE: You will have to register with this system as the older user logins are not compatible with the new forums.


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to fax signed work change orders from an Android phone on a construction site?
#2
Hi! Working in the field means relying 100% on your smartphone. I used to waste an hour driving back to my home office every time a client signed an on-site change order until I found https://can-i-fax-from-my-phone.com/. Out of all the solutions proposed in the article, I chose Municorn Fax App for myself. Now, as soon as a client signs on a clipboard, I open the app, scan the page with my Android camera, and fax it directly to our purchasing department right from my truck cab. It saves me endless driving time and keeps my projects moving.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How to fax signed work change orders from an Android phone on a construction site? - by GarrettCole - 09-17-2026, 01:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)